I have created a project with Epics and Stories and also granted team members individual access but they cannot see the board, their default screen is the open Issues screen. How do I grant them access?
Thanks
Hi Kirk,
as boards are a Jira Software features do the users have the necessary application access to Jira Software? Can they access other boards?
Best, Max
You need to share the board with the project. Go to Board Configuration, General tab, and check "shares".
Hi Max,
Thanks for responding.
Yes, they can see other boards, I've matched the permissions but that hasn't worked.
As for "Application Access" from the JIRA Admin screen there are only the options for JIRA Site and Confluence access.
From the Project Admin screen even with Administrator permissions they still can't see the board.
Is there something I'm missing from the Board Settings?
As Pete said, what are the board settings like? Just quoting the documenation for you: "A board is available to all users who can view the saved filter on which the board is based. Note that they'll also need Browse project permission for the project(s) whose issues are shown on the board. See Permissions overview for more information."
So please have a look at the settings and when in doubt share a screenshot with us.
Seems I have a permissions issue as I can't share the filter, I'll investigate this.
Thanks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.