I have a CalendarView which displays entries from a form. I am using a CSS Rule macro to color the entries on the calendar. I have 3 colors: Red, Blue, and Green.
Red is always shown for the entry if a particular checkbox is selected. I want these Red entries to always show at the top of their corresponding day on the calendar. Beyond that I want all Blue entries to go next with Green entries at the bottom.
I was able to get the Sorting field to work while using a TableView and I could also limit my Calendar entries using LIMIT.
Am I able to use the Sorting field in the CalendarView macro in such a way as I have described?
Edit: I know that the entries are being shown based on the time from the form entry. Do I have the ability to change this?
Thanks for any help!
-Curtis