Hi,
Do you have an example of the cron for a biweekly subscriptionthat I can paste into the advance subscription section?
That is, I'd like the filter to run at 7am on a Monday biweekly.
Thank you,
I know I could subscribe to the filter twice using the First Monday of the Month and Second Monday of the Month option, but this is not exactly what I'm after.
This was the easiest and only solution that worked for me. I end up with many subscriptions depending on the week, but it works.
Cron doesn't support biweekly runs on most systems, so
0 7 * * 1/2
will probably fail, but you could schedule the first and third monday of the month by
0 7 1-7,15-21 * 1
Hope this helps,
Thomas
Thanks for the reply, but neither are accepted by the ui 'Unexpected end of expression' error.
I'll double check to make sure I'm not doing something really thick and get back to ye ;o)
Have you tried:
0 7 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,15,16,17,18,19,20,21 * 1
I will get an 'unexpected end of expression'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.