Hello,
Currently I am not able to see add-ons menu under settings menu with Administrator login. I don't have administrative rights on my laptop. Is that the reason? I am accessing JIRA URL through the IE 11 browser. Please help me on this.
Thanks and Regards,
Nitin
@Nitin_Deshpande , first note that i closed the duplicate question posted to focus on this one given there was already discussion.
You mention that you don't have administrator permissions on your "laptop". Jira permissions are w/in the application not the device. If you are a Jira system admin then you should have access to the Addons screen. If you are able to get to the System admin area then you are an admin. Please post a screenshot of what you are seeing. Also, just to cover the basis, please try a different browser.
Hi @Nitin_Deshpande which jira platform your using?
Do you have admin access in jira platform?
Hello Rajesh,
I am using Jira v8.2.3 server and I have admin rights on the JIRA platform.
Any resolution on this issue?
Hello Jack,
Thanks for the response. I tried with Chrome browser as well but I am not able to see the Add-ons menu.
I found this this article. I wonder if it might explain your issue?
Thank you for the answer but I still don't see the Add-ons menu. This might happen if I click on Add-ons. I am still clueless why I don't see the menu,
go to manage apps and enable the connect to Atlassian marketplace in the setting
find the screenshort below
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.