Hi,
I'm new to confluence and I noticed the anchor macro is currently unavailable.
I was wondering if there is any alternative or other way of achieving a similar function to the anchor macro? Thanks in advance.
Hi @Ruka To
First of all there must be a configuration of your instance which disabled the anchor macro because as a default it is available on confluence server in all 6.x versions. So maybe your confluence admin can solve the availability problem for you.
If this doesn't work out there are in my opinion two ways you could go ahead:
#MyHeading
Page Name#MyHeading
spacekey:Page Name#MyHeading
I hope this helps you. Best of luck and hopefully fun with confluence!
With kind regardsMario Carabelli
Thanks Mario for your ideas! I like the second approach a lot.
@[deleted]
I am glad if I could help you.
Regards,Mario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.