I would like to show different colors based on status when using chart from table macro. Can this be done. Currently the chart shows the same color for every bar.
Any ideas to change the colors of a Gantt view from the chart from table macro?
I am also searching for a good solution. I will expect it could work with HTML or CSS Stylesheet makro. Its also possible to set single or mutlicolors by the macro itself, but each bar will have the some color. I want chose colors by a type of entry or status.
Let me know if you know a solution.
No answers so far? Any ideas?
Hello,
Please note that we've released the 7.9.0 version of Table Filter and Charts for Confluence, added the capability to select custom chart colors from a table.
Select the corresponding columns with colors for the Colors in the table columns option. You can use colors from this list or define your own HEX code colors.
KaterinaStiltsoft
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.