Hi folks,
Here is what I am trying to accomplish. I am trying to somehow display a list of selected JIRA projects and the user-roles of those project on a JIRA dashboard. I have looked into this and I couldn't find any dashboard gadget that could give me that. I think the only way I can get this information is by writing groovy script which I am not good at
. I was wondering if anyone could help me write a groovy script so that I could display the list I am asking for. I don't mind have a scripted field to show that information in a JIRA issue. I could create a story or task for each of those project and list those stories on the dashboard which would show that scripted field.
I honestly don't care about how it should look but here is an example what I am trying to accomplish. I will also attach a screenshot.
Project | Developers | Scrum Master | Product Owner |
Project A | Tom, Adam, Julia | Robert | Lew |
Project B | Cynthia, Melissa, Jared | John | Terri |
Project C | | | |
| | | |
Thank you so much!
- Shahriar

Thank you so much!
- Shahriar