I need to create a problem structure with hierarchy, tasks and subtasks, is it possible?
Yes, Jira has <parent><child> issue types off-the-shelf, and you can name them whatever you need.
I'm thinking of the hierarchical structure Issue, Task and Subtask, chained, but from what I researched Jira only works with Issue and Subtask that way, is it possible to parameterize? Does anyone have an example for me to analyze?
You can have many different issue types at both task and sub-task level, you are not limited to those two names.
Sorry, parameterise what? Example of what?
Just asked if any examples of this implemented, if not okay. Only that. In Jira there is only one way to open an issue and a subtask at the level below by default, so I have not researched a structure to open an issue, at the level below to open a task and at a level below that open a subtask , that's what I need, but thank you for your attention.
I am sorry, I just do not understand what you are asking for there.
An example of what you asked for in the question is simple - create an issue in Jira, open up the view and select "create sub-task" from the options menu. Complete that, and you now have an example of Task and Sub-task.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.