Hi, I read somewhere (i can;t find the link now) about OPsGenie on Premise. I just wanted to check, is this a self hosted offering of OpsGenie?
Hi @PhilB ,
I'm afraid that OpeGenie is only a cloud service at the moment.
--Alexis
Ah darn, I'd read something about on prem and thought that might be what it was referring to. Ah well. Thanks for clarifying.
They provide a solution for environments in the Cloud or On premise, maybe that's where you read this !
Data Residency is something that is important to our company and @Kate Clavet-D_Amelio did a fantastic job of pointing out how one of the features they have in beta might help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyxpUsij1t8
Post is here for context:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-questions/What-information-gets-stored-in-OPSGenie-Data-Residency-concerns/qaq-p/1100474
I hope that helps!
-James
Also to clarify, although Opsgenie is only a cloud product, we can communicate with on-prem tools and applications! Let me know if you'd like to hear more.
Thanks @Kate Clavet-D_Amelio @Jimmy Seddon @Alexis Robert for clarifying, my main reason for asking is we are using OpsGenie currently but have some issues with firewalls and getting all alerts through to the OpsGenie API.
I'd seen a mention of on premise and thought it might be possible to self host the OpsGenie platform. That way we could just open up firewalls to our data center instead.Thanks for your time!
Nothing has changed? Opsgenie can only be used in cloud and not on premise?
Hi @Dominik Siekierski Opsgenie is a cloud solution, but can connect to your on-prem solutions by using Opsgenie Edge Connector. This page has more information: https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/it-alerting-for-onprem
Have a great day! Kate
Is OpsGenie only on AWS or is it also available on other public clouds?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.