Hi,
We are using version 6.12.2. Actually we can't find the option to import a word document. Concerning the help we should choose ... But there is no import option at all. Where is the option hidden? Could anybody help?
Thanks.
Bettina
Hi @Bettina Kugel ,
it should be there:
Hi @Thomas Schlegel ,
It should be but it isn't :-(
Are you able to add a page in that space? The Import Menu Item is not available, if you don't have the edit page permission.
I went through the same thing. It is the result of the Confluence Office Connector plugin being disabled. Which may have been done if your admin turned off WebDAV due to security concerns. Probably in response to this security alert
confluence-security-advisory-2019-03-20
Ah, great, @Bill Bailey - I forgot about that already...
I only know because late last week, I was also looking for the Import menu, and then figured it out. ;-) I didn't associate the Import function with the Office Connector.
Thanks for the new tip. I'll ask my admin to have a look into it.
@Thomas Schlegel: To answer your question: I do have the edit page permisson.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.