Hello Community,we have Confluence version 6.15.2 in the release. However some pages are missing.The following message appears: Page has a similar name to "same name".Is this a bug in version 6.15.2, or are there other causes?
Hi,
did you made any upgrade? Did you try reindex of Confluence? Or do you have any errors in atlassian-confluence.log file?
I ungraded to version 6.15.2 and re-indexed it afterwards.In the atlassian-confluence.log the following errors appear:
2019-07-23 12:50:22,572 ERROR [alert-dispatch:thread-1] [confluence.alert-log] log 1563879022572 ; ERROR ; OS ; OS-1002 ; Low free disk space ; not-detected ; ; ; {"directory":"/opt/confluence-home","freeInMegabytes":6802,"totalInMegabytes":41693,"minimumInMegabytes":8192}2019-07-23 12:50:22,573 ERROR [alert-dispatch:thread-1] [atlassian-monitor] log 2019-07-23T10:50:22.572Z Component 'Operating System' alerted 'Low free disk space' (details: {"directory":"/opt/confluence-home","freeInMegabytes":6802,"totalInMegabytes":41693,"minimumInMegabytes":8192}, trigger: {"pluginKey": "not-detected"})2019-07-23 12:50:22,575 ERROR [alert-dispatch:thread-1] [confluence.alert-log] log 1563879022573 ; ERROR ; OS ; OS-1002 ; Low free disk space ; not-detected ; ; ; {"directory":"/opt/confluence-home/shared-home","freeInMegabytes":6802,"totalInMegabytes":41693,"minimumInMegabytes":8192}2019-07-23 12:50:22,575 ERROR [alert-dispatch:thread-1] [atlassian-monitor] log 2019-07-23T10:50:22.573Z Component 'Operating System' alerted 'Low free disk space' (details: {"directory":"/opt/confluence-home/shared-home","freeInMegabytes":6802,"totalInMegabytes":41693,"minimumInMegabytes":8192}, trigger: {"pluginKey": "not-detected"})
2019-07-23 12:51:29,696 ERROR [Caesium-1-3] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] synchroniseCache Incremental synchronisation for directory [ 1114113 ] was unexpectedly interrupted, falling back to a full synchronisation
so huw much free space do you have in that partition? Can you free up some space by deleting old backups for example and then try it again (restart app and make reindex)?
Hi,thank you,
I'm going to enlarge the space. I can't do it until next week.I'll let you know if it worked or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.