Good Day
I am trying to set up automation that adds and removes a specific component for Queries.
I am trying to make it so that when a task is moved into "Query - To Do" it adds the Query component and when moving from "Query - WIP" to 3 other statuses it removes it and leaves the original components.
Is it possible to:
1 - Set up an automation rule that occurs on a specific transition
2 - Remove a specific component from a list of multiple components
We have something setup using JQL but it is affecting all tasks that were changed in the ;ast minute.
JQL: For the transition from Query - WIP: "status changed FROM "Query - WIP" AFTER -1m"
I use an IF/ELSE condition where:
IF Component/s = A AND Component/s = E THEN clear Component/s and populate with A.
Else Component/s = B AND Component/s = E THEN cleat Component/s and populate with B.
I will attach a screen shot of my rule setup.
Thanks for any advice or help.
My initial setup:

The If/Else Statement:

Thanks again