1. I have accidentally closed a JIRA issue2. While closing I have set the status to "Cannot reproduce" 3. I had to reopen the issue (by blocking the closed issue and set it to in progress)4. The issue is fixed and moved to done. The resolution still says "Cannot reproduce" which is incorrect.There is no way I can change that by editing the issue.I want to change the resolution that says "Cannot reproduce" to "Fixed" or even a blank value. Please help. Thanks in adv
Hello,
I do not understand number 4. Did you fix the resolution or not? You can reopen the issue and go the same way as you did while closing the issue in number 1. And you will be able to change the resolution. Or make the issue editable for a while in the done status (usually you need to remove the workflow status in the workflow), add the resolution field to the Edit screen. Change resolution and return the workflow and the Edit screen to the original state.
Hey mate, In point number 4, I mean to say that the JIRA issue which is a bug is fixed and we have update the Jira issue to Done.I was unable to fix the resolution. It saysResolution : Cannot reproduce Status : Done.I want it to be Resolution : FixedStatus : Done.How do I edit workflows? I am able to click "view workflow" but no option to edit. All other threads in JIRA are about editing the workflow of entire project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.