Getting ready to migrate JIRA to LDAP Authentication and trying to figure out the CLI tool. Below is how my jira.bat file looks after following the instructions on the CLI Installation Instructions. I am trying to do the command "jira --getServerInfo." First I got "This function requires a non blank value for parameter server" and after making very minor tweaks I am now getting "Parameter 'action' is required." What is wrong with the .bat file? (I have my correct server address, my admin username and password in the required fields)
@echoganteng off
rem remember the directory path to this bat file
set dirPath=%~dp0
rem need to reverse windows names to posix names by changing \ to /
set dirPath=%dirPath:\=/%
rem remove blank at end of string
set dirPath=%dirPath:~0,-1%
rem - Customize for your installation, for instance you might want to add default parameters like the following:
java -jar "%dirPath%"/lib/jira-cli-8.7.0.jar --server MyServerAddress --user username --password "password" %
rem java -jar "%dirPath%"/lib/jira-cli-8.7.0.jar %*
rem Exit with the correct error level.
EXIT /B %ERRORLEVEL%