Hi!
I'm having trouble with a Confluence installation, running together with Jira on a Ubuntu server. The installations has been working well for almost three months when it suddenly stopped working. The installations are running behind an Apache proxy with SSL.
I've figured out that Jira runs great neither if Confluence is running or not. Confluence on the other hand won't run if Jira is up n' running. An interesting thing is that both installations worked well for a few days together, so I'm being confused what's causing the problems. I've also tried to read the catalina.out log file, but it's completely empty and won't write to the log file when I'm trying to start the start-confluence.sh file.
I've checked the config files for Jira and Confluence and everything seems good. I've also checked the Apache configs and there's no errors as far as I can see.
Any advices? Both installations seems to run fine directly after server reboot. There's RAM memory outages, as the levels are below the designated levels.
Thanks in advance!