Ubuntu 14.04.6 64
Postgres 9.4.5
Current: Jira Core 7.11.1, Jira Software 7.11.1, Jira Service Desk 3.14.1
Goal:
Core 8.3.0, Jira Software 8.3.0, Jira Service Desk 3.14.1
The core installer CLEARLY states it will install the updates to Jira Software and Jira Service desk once the core is updated. It is NOT doing so. Updates to core complete, but it says there are errors in some applications. I made sure to disable all add-ins that were not compatible or not known to be compatible before starting the instance. Any ideas what to look for? We have some custom changes to some of the xml files - would it be better to not make the changes, let it start up, then stop it and make the changes?
Looking for ideas here. I am doing this on a copy of our production server, not live! I'm going to tear down the test and start again without making the custom changes and adding those in later, to see if that's the solution.