I do not want to use the rich text editor in JIRA, especially when editing description or comments. How do I turn it off?
The method described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/rich-text-editing-938847886.html does not work - there is no "System -> User Interface" in my settings at all !! ( yes, I am logged in as admin)"
Please help
Maybe I found it. There are 2 (Two) different gear buttons !!! They both have "Settings" option (go figure), They both have "system" in the name, and both contain "settings"
The one you need is top left, hidden under the hamburger menu (3 vertical lines).
This new UI sucks. it took me 5 min to do something trivial. Not sure what the concept is, JIRA is beginning to look like FB
Hi,
Jira Cloud GUI is different in compare of on-premise instances for long time (few years now).What you are linked is documentaton for Jira Server.
the new rich text editor is absolute crap for developers
This guy gets it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.