Hello,
I'm trying to set up a custom email post function with the scriptrunner send a custom email script. I've gotten one to work as I wish, but I had to perform some editing to get the condition right. Now I'm trying one with a multiple value condition and I have to make frequent changes since it's not working out the gate.
This isn't about the specifics of that, though. In the first case and in this case, I couldn't get the editing screen to update my changes. The initial creation of the post function worked fine, but when I create a draft workflow and try to edit the post function to send the email, I can't save my changes. Clicking the "Update" button yields no result. What I've ended up having to do is to delete the post function and re-create it from scratch with the updated values.
I've tried this in Edge and in Chrome, and in both cases I get no results from trying to edit this post function. It maybe be more widespread, I've only really noticed it in this case though.
We are on JIRA Server v 7.13
Thanks!