We are implementing JIRA in my company and in order to have the approval from QA to use the Tool we need to complete some information.
Ok. That's good. There's no question here though.
Hi nick first part we need ;
Contact Name
Contact Title
Contact Email Address
Also I have another form from our company supplier self evaluation form that Is need it in order to have QA approving the use of the tool
We can't tell you that - we don't know who you think you are dealing with. If you're asking this of Atlassian, then you won't get a name or title, and the email address is sales@atlassian.com for generic stuff like this. They're not going to fill in forms for you either - either you choose their software or you don't. If you have specific questions about the product, we (Atlassian and the user community here) can try to answer them, but we can't fill your forms for you. Think of it this way - what forms did you get Microsoft to fill in before you chose Windows on your computers? Did they do it?
I guess this page can also help? https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact
Benito I already submit the questions I have an I have no answer.
Give them some time, answering questions you can probably find answers for more quickly here is probably not high on a priority list.
Just use the free trial of the product to show your QA team what it can do. It can be found here.https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=jira%20trial%20download&utm_campaign=JIRA-US-ENG-Brand
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.