How do I create an indicator that shows how many pages of documentation is written in a particular topic?
Hi @Pedro Moura
I have a question and a possible solution for you
Let me know, whether it helped or not.
RegardsDominic
Hi @Dominic Lagger !! Thanks to help me!
I want to know how many A4 pages are written on a given topic.For example: A - 37 pages B - 7 pages
It is worth mentioning that this indicator is automated, updating itself automatically.The purpose is for this macro to become a performance indicator.
Would you know how I can measure?
Hi @damiendada !What is your specific problem? Were you able to measure how many pages there are in your documents as an indicator?
Okay, in this case i'm helpless as well. I can't say how much A4-papers you need for several confluence pages. The only way I can imagine is to export the confluence pages to PDF and then check how much pages it got.
Regards
Dominic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.