Hello,
in my result object are many issues. One of these issues has more than 2.000 links.
The query takes more than 60 seconds.
Is there any possibility to filter attributes from result objects? Or to suppress some link types?
Best regards
Mark
How do you select issues? What do you use? Is it rest api? If so, which rest api method do you use?
Based on the method which you are using to fetch issues, you can write something like a closure to ignore certain set of issues.
Hi Alexey,
Thanks for your questions.
I select issues by jql, using REST API from Jira.
((issue="key-16") OR issue in linkedIssues("key-16") AND (project="FooBar" OR project="Foo" OR project="Bar" OR project="Terminus"))
-> There are one more additional linked issues with more than 2.000 links, which I do not want to get (and which I don´t aks for).
The corresponding problem here is the time it takes to get the llinked objects.
best regards
Try to limit the custom fields, which should be returned by the rest method.
User the fields parameter.
Add to your url
&fields=key
Thank you for the information - this was exactly, I was searching for
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.