Hi Team,
I am having a Design document for our process ,which consist of 20 pages in it . I would like create a template in the confluence for my Design Document .
Do we have process or methods to create all these pages in one space .
Not off-the-shelf, but there are macros in some apps in the marketplace, which, when added to a page template, will create child-pages when the main page is created, and can be used to create pages from templates recursively too.
Thank you for you info. if you are aware the app . can you please share me the name of it ?
I've only ever used the macros in Themebuilder to do this - https://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/tb/Create+Child specifically. I am sure there are others that do it.
Hi @eshwar p
Our Page Tree Creator app could be a solution for your requirement. You can find the Page Tree Creator on the Marketplace. It allows you to create a multi page template.
Regards,Stephan (CEO of EPS Software Engineering AG, the vendor of the Page Tree Creator)
Thanks for your info
is it Space Tree creator or Page Tree creator app both are same ? Is it available for cloud version ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.