Hi Manuel,
in a way, you're right that the ACP-600 is "easier" than the ACP-100. But don't be fooled that doesn't mean you won't be challenged.
The difference here is the scope of both certifications. Have you already read through the official descriptions and had a look at the exam topics? You can find everything here:
Going through the materials you will realize why others say that the ACP-600 is supposed to be easier. The certifications were designed with totally different candidates and their roles in mind ( ACP-600 as project administrator: "Six months' exposure to Jira is recommended before taking the training course." and ACP-100 as Jira administrator: "You have 2-3 years of experience administering Jira.") and so the objectives and the difficulty of the questions differ.
But ACP-600 is a great way to start and then expand to the Jira administrator afterward. And to finally answer your last question: YES! There's a lot of content in ACP-100 as it kind of touches everything you can do within the application.
Best, Max
Thanks @Max Foerster - K15t
@Manuel Bastardo Castellano I agree with everything @Max Foerster - K15t has said. I took (and passed) the ACP-600 with the right amount of preparation it was challenging but not impossible to pass.
If you look at the exam topics list for the ACP-600 vs the ACP-100 you will see that the ACP-100 has many additional topics that are not covered in the ACP-600.
Personally, I felt that the ACP-600 was a nice way to focus on a smaller amount of knowledge so that I could undertand how the format of the exams would work so I would know how to prepare of future exams.
I hope that helps!
-James
@Manuel Bastardo Castellano I will suggest you go for ACP-600 first. It will set a foundation for ACP-100.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.