I have a requirement in JIRA Service Desk, where multiple Sub-tasks need to be created. Once the Parent request is approved and automatically goes to the "In Progress" state, all the Sub-tasks need to go to the "In Progress" state.
For instance, a Service Request is created where
- "Services", a multi select list field contains values - JIRA, Confluence
- "Product category", a cascading select contains value - Standard Laptop >> Linux
here, 2 Sub-tasks for "Services" and "Product category" are successfully being created.
Question:
Now, when the Service Request is approved, it moves to the "In Progress" state. What I want is that, all the Sub-tasks too should move to "In Progress" state once the Service Request is approved and moves to the "In Progress" state. Is this possible at all?
My hosted JIRA version is 17.3.3, and I am using Scriptrunner version 5.5.6.
Can anybody please help me out?
Let me know if any further details are required.