I purchased and applied a license to the server, but the users I set up under the trial license were not converted over to it. The trial license has expired. How do I move the users to the new license?
Hello,
You do not need to move users to a new license. Why did you decide that users had not been converted?
Because there are 2 Versions & Licenses windows now, and the first one has the 2 users I originally created prior to purchasing the license. there is a message in that window that states: "Your trial has expired. To reactivate Jira Software, please purchase it. "
The second window has 10 valid licenses, and no users.
Can the users from the trial license be moved under the purchased license?
Do you mean that you had a trial license is for Jira Software and you bought a license for Jira Core? If so, then you Jira Software users are expired. But these users have valid Jira Core licenses.
My licenses show up as follows. If I Uninstall the Trial, will the users automatically show up under the purchased license, or will I lose access - my admin account is showing up under the trial currently.
Versions & licenses
-----------------------------------------------------------------------| Your trial has expired. To reactivate Jira Software, please purchase it.-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trial expires05/Jul/19Support entitlement number (SEN)SEN-XXXXXXXXLicense type EvaluationOrganisation name xxxxxxxxLicense key xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...Uninstall
----------------------------------------------------------------------| Jira Core 8.2.4 is now available.----------------------------------------------------------------------
Maintenance expires18/Jun/20Support entitlement number (SEN)SEN-XXXXXXXLicense type CommercialOrganisation name xxxxxxxxLicense key xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.