the person who created our JIRA/Confluence (cloud) organization has left the company, although I am also an Org Admin, I cannot delete the other person. It says I don't have permissions.
Any ideas what to do?
Hi Jeff,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!Just to make sure that we are on the same page, I would like to confirm if you are trying to delete this person from the Administration > Users.If so, if this person is also a site-admin, you won't be able to delete, unless you remove the group site-admin from their profile.So please, go to Administration > Users > Click on the user you need to delete and remove the site-admin group. After that, try to delete the user again.
If you face any issue, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
hi @Angélica Luz I'm trying to do the same but I'm on a JIRA free plan. Is there a way to remove the admin that created our account and take admin access? I can't find the administration tab
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.