It would be nice to be get notified, via email or RSS, when a new plugin for a given Atlassian product comes to the marketplace. Is there no such function now??
It would also be nice to be notified if there is a new version of a plugin made by another company. For example, Multimedia Social Bookmarking plugin is an update of the Social Bookmarking plugin.
Apparently, an RSS notification feed is planned.
In Jira 5 there is a little block in the Admin section where it indicates that you're installed plugins are out of date. Not sure if there's the same function on Confluence.
sure, it's the same in Confluence. But what I'm looking for is not update notifications but rather *new* plugin notifications.
Sadly, I don't think this would be possible inside the application. Maybe you can request like the Play Store for Android a section for the "featured" or "newest" plugins. I'm sure that would be a great option for everyone! Including myself
Moreover, it would be nice to get email or RSS notifications of plugin updates as well. I don't see why I have to go to a special admin screen to see them...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.