Please suggest some good pre/post practices and checks to be performed when ever an upgrade (ie, bitbucket to a newer version) is planned.
Hi @[deleted],
I just recently upgraded our own BitBucket Server. This document does a really good job of outlining a new of the things you should do, pre/post upgrade.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/bitbucket-server-upgrade-guide-776640551.html?_ga=2.4702387.1642896024.1563275996-1462145036.1546885146
In addition to everything that is listed there, I also work with our development managers to make sure that our upgrades are done during less impactful times to the development team so that if there are issues post upgrade we aren't putting critical release work at risk.
I hope that helps answer your question.
-James
Hi, Yes we have out Bitbucket server planned for an upgrade to the current LTS this Weekend, Had a Rehearsal last week, The confluence link is useful thanks !!
I'm glad you found that helpful. Good luck with the upgrade!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.