The Problem / Challenge
I want to work out the Kanban Board (rapidViewId) an issue was marked as Resolved (Done, Fixed etc) in using the JIRA API.
What I've tried:
- I've called the rest and agile endpoints for an issue to get its details, trying to find some details like you get for if an issue was resolved in a sprint. I can't seem to find anything which links an issue to the board it was closed in or linked to.
- I've done 'expand=changelog' on the rest API and I can see when it was changed from In Progress to Done but it doesn't link it to the board it was done in.
Possible ideas but unsure how to do:
- Thinking if it's possible to find all the boards which sit under a project and then finding all the issues in that board as an option.
- This process is run as a batch job so we are able to call the API multiple times and doesn't need to be fast.
Limitations on Solution:
I work for a company so I don't have flexibility on the following:
- Our JIRA version is 7.6.6 and aren't upgrading soon.
- We can not use any Marketplace Plug-Ins.