Hi all,
I have the following environment.
https://mydomain.com/bitbucket >> APACHE >> http://localhost:7990 >> BITBUCKET
bitbucket.properties
server.context-path=/bitbucket
apache.conf
<Location "/bitbucket">
Require all granted
ProxyPreserveHost on
ProxyRequests off
ProxyVia off
ProxyPass http://localhost:7990/bitbucket
ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:7990/bitbucket
</Location>
Server Settings
Base URL: https://mydomain.com/bitbucket
It works but bitbucket gets confused. He thinks he is working under http and sets the website links to http://mydomain.com/bitbucket therefore loosing ssl.
I'm probably missing some settings somewhere. Does anyone know how to sort this?
Cheers
Hi @RBDev ,
a couple things to check :
I'm guessing one of those is not set properly and that's why you're getting http requests.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi @Alexis Robert ,
1) Yes. (this info is in the post).
2) ProxyPass is working (necessary info is in the post).
did you update your bitbucket.properties file with the proper SSL configuration :
I didnt because SSL is configured at the apache server.
In theory, the connection between apache and bitbucket is http.
But I will try.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.