We have 5 projects in Jira board.. and currently I could see only the "Released" status for individual project.
My Query is : I would like to see all my 5 projects under on screen with the status "Released" I have used this query to get closer but i need to go one step higher so that I can see the highlevel instead of task level.
project in ("Proj Design","Proj AI Team","Proj Features","Proj Enterprise Search","Proj Mobile") AND Status = Done AND fixVersion is not EMPTY ORDER BY created DESC
This is the above query but this is not my right fit.
by default . when you select a project --> Click Releases -->> on the right side drop down options --> select "Released" it will display the main topics that are released. This is for one project. But i would like to see across projects order by project name, date (descending)