I have on-premises single host for JIRA software, service desk and Confluence. (all three are in one server)
I am looking to update my existing confluence version to latest.
I found below link to download .obr for Jira Software.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213607/jira-software/version-history
But I am not able to find the link to download .obr for Confluence. is there way that I can get .obr to update my existing confluence?
Thanks
Srinivas.
There is no .obr file to upgrade Confluence. You need to upgrade the whole application. Here is the link for that.
https://www.atlassian.com/download
Thank you!
I have upgraded Confluence from 6.5.0 to 6.15.7 on my test environment.
Removed old windows service and installed new confluence windows service as said in documentation.
Unfortunately, the confluence service is not starting in my windows 2016 server.
It says Windows could not start the Atlassian confluence on local computer. "service specific error code 4.
Can you help me to fix this?
Thank in advance.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/service-specific-error-code-4-when-starting-confluence-service-in-windows-710837014.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.