All, I am rather new to this application so I seem to have worked myself into a corner.
I am upgrading 5.10 to 6.15. In order to do this without destroying our current system I am moving everything to a new server. I have googled and read documentation and forum posts, but here is the process that I followed.
1. New DB setup
2. Installed 5.10
3. Copied db and attachments from old server to new
4. Upgraded application to 6.15
Everything is working but (as expected) a lot of the plugins are incompatible and eligible for upgrade. But every time I try to upgrade them I get the error: An error occurred during installation. Refer to the logs for more information.
I have looked through the logs but I am not seeing anything that is making me think there is an issue.
I decided to try something else and removed a plugin and re-installed it. But I got the same error.
We are using Confluence 6.15.7 on a Linux system with an Oracle DB. Any guidance/advice/assistance would be greatly appreciated.