What condition generates "This JIRA site is for non-production use only." in the Jira footer? How can I update that condition on my Jira server?
If you're not running it from the SDK, then the most likely explanation is that you have installed a development licence and not a full one. Could you check what Admin -> Licence says?
JIRA is being run in dev mode as specified by the
-Datlassian.dev.mode=true
flag. Are you running JIRA from the SDK or from a standalone install?
Here is the running process. We're using Jira 5.2.
/opt/atlassian/jira/jre//bin/java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/atlassian/jira/conf/logging.properties -XX:MaxPermSize=384m -Xms384m -Xmx768m -Djava.awt.headless=true -Datlassian.standalone=JIRA -Dorg.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentImpl.LIMIT_BUFFER=true -Dmail.mime.decodeparameters=true -Djira.jelly.on=true -XX:+PrintGCDateStamps -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager -Djava.endorsed.dirs=/opt/atlassian/jira/endorsed -classpath /opt/atlassian/jira/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/jira/bin/tomcat-juli.jar -Dcatalina.base=/opt/atlassian/jira -Dcatalina.home=/opt/atlassian/jira -Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/atlassian/jira/temp org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
Standalone install
Odd. Do you see atlassian.dev.mode or jira.dev.mode defined in bin/setenv.sh? You can also see which properties are defined by looking at the System Info admin screen, but you'll need to hunt down where exactly it's being set.
That does seem correct:
JIRA Enterprise 2000 Users: Developer License
Should I contact Atlassian about getting a non-developer license?
I got the right type of license. All is now well.
Ah, good, I was about to type something about identifying the licence you should be using and talking to Atlassian if you were stuck finding it, but as you've found it, I'll save some RSI... :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.