After installing a new instance of Bitbucket Server on a server and connecting it to an external database successful two or three days ago, yesterday I started getting the following TCP/IP error when I navigate to http://localhost:7990 on that server.
- The database, as currently configured, is not accessible.
The TCP/IP connection to the host xxxxx port xxxxx has failed. Error: "Connection refused: connect. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.".
The database is, in fact, installed and was working fine for a time as I can query it and see the new users I created in the UI just after installation. I verified the TCP/IP connection to the SQL Server (which exists on another server) via ping, ODBC, and Telnet. No issues there. Where can I look next to debug this issue? I don't see a <Application Folder>\logs directory or anything similar.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff