Hello,
I am trying to gather information about the installation date of plugins inside of JIRA. I have access to pretty much everything, as I am an admin.
Looking through the JIRA database, the only table I can find that has some information is the pluginversion table, which has all of the plugins, but the date that it contains is the last updated date, not the installation date.
I looked through the audit log as well, and I could not find any plugin installation events inside of it, even though they have been done recently. Is there a specific keyword I should be searching for, or any reason why no plugin installation events are being logged there? Our log retention time is unlimited. I tried searching for "install", "plugin", and even specific names of plugins that I know has been installed recently, such as xray.
Audit logging has been turned on for the past few years, so there are plenty of other events being captured.
Thanks so much.