I have two separate html macros that I want to run which essentially are image slideshows. Currently when I try to run both of them, only one of the displays work. Has anyone else had this issue?
Hi,
I suppose it depends on image slideshows. Maybe there are the same global variables used in these two html/js fragments.
You can put multiple HTML macros on a page. However, that is also a somewhat big security risk. A more secure way to do it if possible would be to create users macros for your HTML content and put those on the page. But regards less there is no issue with putting multiple HTML macros on a page. I would suspect there is something in the JS that is not working correctly because it is included multiple time on the page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.