Before our servicedeskagents could see = with a mouse-over the e-mailadress of the user who created the issue. For I think two days now we don't see this anymore.
Does anybody know a solution?
I would check (or have your Jira admin check) under "General configuration" in the Jira admin UI. There's a setting for "User email visibility" which can be toggled between:
Someone may have changed this option to "Hidden" in your case.
Hi Alex I checked this and configuration is Show to logged in users only. We are logged on
We log on with Okta since a week. Can this be the problem?
Interesting. Are you in Server/Data Center or Cloud? You might try toggling to a different option (like Hidden) and then back to "Show to logged in users only" to see if this resets anything.
We also use Okta and do not have this problem. I don't imagine this would cause any issue, unless Okta is somehow wiping out the email address value on user accounts (might be worth checking to see if your users still have email addresses tied to their accounts).
Tried to select Hidden, update and then go back to Show to logged only. Thre's no changes. Users emails still unavailable via UI and API (Jira Cloud)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.