I'm trying to follow the instructions here on how to export issues from Jira.https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/exporting-issues-776636787.htmlHowever, I do not see any of these in my dashboard
Jira settings > System
In the IMPORT AND EXPORT section, click Backup manager.
Under Backup for cloud, select Create backup for cloud.
What should I do?
Hi,
are you using Cloud or Server Jira? If you missing those probably you are using Server version.So only for exporting (info CSV for example) use this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/working-with-search-results-861257284.html
For backup a whole Jira in XML backup use this one: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/backing-up-data-938847673.html
Hi @nnng.sg ,
You didn't mention what's your goal with exporting issues from Jira or what file format would you prefer, but assuming you are on Jira Cloud and PDF format would suffice, you can also give Better PDF Exporter Cloud a try to export issues or even to create complex PDF reports from issue data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.