Hi,
I understand that the default report 'workload' tracks how many requests an agent is assigned to, but we would also like to track how many tickets an agent has resolved. Is this possible?
Thanks!
Hello @Janine Mostert and welcome to Community!
You have several options to create such a report:
The gadget would be based on a JQL query like:
project = ABC AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee IS NOT empty
On this report, you would create one serie per agent.
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Hello Manon, thanks a lot for your help!
How do I find the dashboard gadget?
I tried to create a series per agent in the reports but so far was unsuccessful, how would the filter look for this, is it done with advance settings?
Glad it helps!
You can read these pages to learn more about dashboards:
Here is how I configured my series, I selected the resolved one and then filtered per Assignee:
This is what I tried but for some reason, it will not let me filter by the assignees in the project. The only assignees that I am able to assign are the current user of unassigned.
When I type in someones name it says 'no match'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.