Hey there,
I posted a question only to have it immediately marked as spam. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
Thanks,
Jumail
Hi Jumail,
Your post was accidentally marked as spam by our spam bot, apologies for that! I've removed it from the spam list and you should be able to see it publicly in a few seconds
Let us know if you need anything else.
Best regards,
Ana
Cheers, much appreciated.
Considering how many posts show up on this topic, might want to consider making the spam bot less aggressive, just posting a stack trace gets it jumpy.
I know! And I agree it's annoying, we also don't want to miss any messages due to an error on the spam bot, that's something we're working on and hopefully it will get better.
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.