Confluence rest api wont render SVG as image instead it render it as a text,
I'm calling the conflence rest api(https://wiki-mysite.com/rest/api/content/) to create a sub page using POST in PostMan rest client, the content of the page is
{
"type":"page",
"title":"My Sub Page",
"ancestors":[{"id":306212948}],
"space":{"key":"NPSM"},
"body":{
"storage":
{"value":"<div><svg xmlns=\"http://www.w3.org/2000/svg\" xmlns:xlink=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink\" height=\"31\" version=\"1.1\" viewBox=\"0 0 31 31\" width=\"31\"><rect fill=\"#C3D9FF\" height=\"30\" stroke=\"#6482B9\" stroke-width=\"1.0\" width=\"30\" x=\"0\" y=\"0\"/><text fill=\"#774400\" font-decoration=\"none\" font-family=\"Helvetica\" font-size=\"11\" font-weight=\"normal\" text-anchor=\"middle\"><tspan x=\"14\" y=\"18\">Start</tspan></text></svg></div>",
"representation":"storage"
}
}
}
this div tag contains a svg to create a small square box with the word "Start" on top of it, After posting this to the confluence api I see just the word start and I'm not seeing the box image behind the start word,
This works perfectly fine if I open this in my Desktop browser, I did the inspect option in the confluence page and I could see the svg tags are stripped off from my Post methed and only the Word "start" inside the div tag is getting read.
Is there any way to make the confluence rest API to keep the svg tags as it is when creating a page?