I am a JIRA admin and would like to give permissions to myself to become a Board admin. How do I do that? I am complete beginner so, I am having a hard time to figure that out.
Hi @Tamanna ,
You must be a Jira administrator or a board administrator for the board to modify its configuration.
Configuring a board
So, @Ollie Guan , I want to make this board with a card layout. I don't get any option to modify this board, maybe because it's the default one?And, when I go to "All Boards" and try to create a new "Kanban board", I don't get the name of this project in "location" tab. What options do I have?
It seems that you are using a business type project, maybe you can try the software type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.