I have a site with the Editor and Staff Approval workflow that I have copied and edited. For some reason, this site's pages (which are tagged to use the workflow) will not stay published. I publish them (as Editor in Chief) and overnight they revert to Ready. Any help would be appreciated. I have another site with a copy of the workflow, which I have diffed and see no differences, and it is working as it should.
Here is the workflow markup:
{workflow:name=Editor and staff approval workflow|key=com.comalatech.sample.approvals.02|label=process, guidance}
{description}
The Publishing Workflow has four states.
Ready: Edited by Staff. Reviewed: Reviewed by SEPG. Published: Approved by Editor-in-Chief & viewable publicly.
You can define the Reviewers and Editor-in-Chief in the Space Admin Workflow Configuration.
{description}
{workflowparameter:Reviewers|description=Reviewers group|type=group}
confluence-users
{workflowparameter}
{workflowparameter:Editor in Chief|description=User able to give final approval|type=user}
@User
{workflowparameter}
{state:Draft|submit=Ready}
{state}
{state:Ready|approved=Reviewed|rejected=Draft|updated=Draft}
@{approval:Review|assignable=true|rememberassignees=true|allowedassignusers=jsjohnson|allowedassigngroups=@Reviewers@|user=jsjohnson|group=@Reviewers@|rejectlabel=Needs Work}
{state}
{state:Reviewed|approved=Published|rejected=Draft}
@{approval:Editor in Chief|final=true|user=@Editor in Chief@}
{state}
{state:Published|final=true|rejected=Reviewed|updated=Draft|hideselection=true}
{state}
{trigger:pageapproved|approval=Review}
@{send-email:user=@Editor in Chief@|subject=Page ready for final approval}
The page @pagetTeng@ has been approved by [~@user@] and is waiting for your final approval.
{pageactivity}
{send-email}
{trigger}
{workflow}
after publishing, this is the workflow activity for the page:

The next day:
They're also back in a state where all I can do (without admin override) is reject them and restart the review process.