I've designed a form in Confluence using Confiforms that allows users to create a service ticket in a specific JIRA project. The Confiform-JIRA integration works fine when I set the 'issuetype' value to be hardcoded to something like 'Bug' or 'Task'.
My question is this:
My form now has a field that allows users to define the issue type. Is there any way I can populate this in the actual 'issuetype' on the JIRA side? I tried the standard [entry.fieldname] option and it doesn't seem to work. Keep getting an error.
Tried this with the 'Priority' field as well. Doesn't seem to work there too.
Here's the one that did work:
{
"fields": {
"project": {
"key": "APCT"
},
"issuetype": {
"name": "Task"
},
"labels": ["Requests"],
"summary": "Request for [entry.Type.label] - [entry.Title]",
"description": "*Requestor's Name:* [entry.Requestor] \n\n *Description:* [entry.Description]"
}
}
Any help here will be appreciated. To summarize, I need to populate issuetype and priority values from my Confiform entry and not have them hard-coded.