Can anybody help me to understand how the grey line got disappeared from Sprint report?
Hi @Anwesha Sarkar,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
The guideline disappeared because the sprint was started without any story points on your issues that is part of the sprint, or issues where added to the sprint after it was started.
Thanks Mike for your reply. But Sprint started with storypoints on Tuesday, till Friday all good (1st pic) but suddenly on Monday I noticed this mess (2nd pic).
If you look at the second chart, you can see that the sprint started with zero points (maybe someone moved all the issues out of the sprint), then issues where added and that is the spike. Your guideline is down at to bottom on the x-axle.
Yes Mike you are correct. Someone moved all issues out of the sprint and then added them back. It happened for all past closed sprints as well. How do I know who did it? I tried to check history of the individual issues but could not figure out.
I took one day to research who did it, but could not find it.
Now, if I want to go back and want all issues to be shown as added before sprint started what can I do?
Actually I don't want to see asterisk (*) against all issues in my current sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.