I've just moved my defects and stories into a Kanban board style sprint. When I choose an issue in the In Progress column and then update it to Done, all the issues in the In Progress column are moving to Done. Why?
Are you moving a top-level issue and the sub-tasks are going with it? What automations do you have in place?
Hi Nic - sorry for the delay. Turns out the problem was with me not Jira . I switched to Kanban style board and didn't realise that all the DONE tasks would come into my board - the done list was so long that when I moved something from in progress to done it looked like there was nothing in my to do and in progress columns...but I just needed to scroll up!! I know - it was a long week So all good now...thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.