Hello everybody.
At several occasions in my workflows I use ScriptRunner (groovy) scripts to clone issues and link them automatically. That works fine, but now one of those scripts lost a certain preference and created a broken clone that is not accessible. If I enter the URL for that issue I get a:

Another effect is a broken link in the original issue that has been created by the script and is now only showing the following message in the linkingissues-section:
"Error rendering 'com.atlassian.jira.jira-view-issue-plugin:linkingmodule'"
Only this one issue is affected, so it's not a broken linktype, which is the hint you get if you ask google about that error.
I assume that I have to repair/delete the broken issue (with the known issue ID) in the database directly, correct? I have (only) a little experience with SQL (MS SQL in our case). Can someone please tell me what I have to do?
Can I simply delete the broken issue? And if so, how do I do that properly and not corrupt the whole db?
Will the link be repaired automatically if it points to a deleted issue? Or do I have to correct that as well? If so: how?
If you need more info, I'll gladly provide it.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Hendrik