I am trying to set the assignment of a case during transition based on multiple field entries.
At the point of creation of a case, I would like to automatically set the assignee based on the Custom Field "department" selected, and where the Custom Field "Cost" relating to these departments.
For example, where "IT" dept is chosen and cost = more than 2k it goes to Person A. If less than 2k, to Person B.
Where department "Marketing" and cost = more than 5k -> Person C and less than 5k -> Person D
Where department is anything else, cost value is ignored and is just assigned to specific individuals
Only these individuals would then be able to move the case to the next status
During creation of the case, I have set up two automatic subtask creations where the Custom Field "Vendor Type" is set to the value "New". No subtasks are created for any other value.
I would like to automatically assign these subtasks based on type - is this possible?
As the case moves to the Approval stage, I would again like to set the Assignee based on the Custom Fields of "department" and "cost", but pointing to Person A and Person E
I am probably trying to do too much for each step, but I am hoping at least some of it may be possible?