I have a confluence standalone version running on Windows 2012 and SQL in AWS.
The confluence website stops working every day or so.
After a reboot of the instance, the Confluence starts working again. But then work for just day or so before it needs a reboot.
Just before it stops working I get the below error.
Is there some kind of setting I can tweak to make it running without getting stuck?
I compare a number of logs when it got stuck and found that when there is 150 threads and value may be stuck message the confluence stop working.
There is/are [150] thread(s) in total that is monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
15-Jul-2019 16:33:52.678 WARNING [ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Standalone]]] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadDetected Thread [https-jsse-nio2-443-exec-148] (id=[2175]) has been active for [66,752] milliseconds (since [7/15/19 4:32 PM]) to serve the same request for [https://help.pexxxx.com.au/rest/quickreload/latest/1477398?since=1563171193340&_=1563172367298] and may be stuck (configured threshold for this StuckThreadDetectionValve is [60] seconds). There is/are [150] thread(s) in total that are monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
java.lang.Throwable
at com.hascode.confluence.plugin.filter.ApplicatorFilter.doFilter(ApplicatorFilter.java:48)
at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.DelegatingPluginFilter.doFilter(DelegatingPluginFilter.java:64)
at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.IteratingFilterChain.doFilter(IteratingFilterChain.java:37)
at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.DelegatingPluginFilter$1.doFilter(DelegatingPluginFilter.java:58)
at